Turn your idea into a startup in 10 weeks! ROTTERDAM
Get Started Programme powered by Erasmus Center for Entrepreneurship!
Get Started is a 10-week programme that empowers ambitious startup entrepreneurs to turn their ideas into an actual business and scale it. Through mentoring, workshops and an amazing network, you’ll work on building a product that people want and love, and creating a business model around it.
The kind of people we are looking for:
- You are an entrepreneur or want to become one
- You have an idea or an early stage startup that you want to grow
- There is something innovative and unique about the thing you’re working on
- You have the ambition and drive to turn it into something big (scale it)
- You are willing to work hard, learn, and execute on the feedback you will get from your mentors
- Sustainability is a cornerstone of your startup (only if you want to apply for our optional CE Support track)
They meet every other Friday, for a total of 5 times over 10 weeks. The mornings will be filled with workshops on topics such as lean startup, customer validation and business modelling. During the afternoons, you’ll sit down with a number of coaches to get feedback on your plans and progress.
Each Get Started batch consists of 10 to 15 startups, so you won’t be alone in your entrepreneurial journey. At the halfway point of the first batch, a second group joins so you can expand your network even further and learn from each other.
How tou apply & Costs
If you’re interested in joining the programme, simply apply using the form on this page. They will shoot you an email with the request to answer some questions. If we like your answers, we will invite you for a meeting to make the final decision.
The application deadline for our third batch of 2016 (starting September 30) is September 12!
The application deadline for our fourth batch of 2016 (starting October 28) is October 16!
The 10 week programme costs €600 (incl VAT) per person. The desk is included in this price. For students, we offer a €300 scholarship discount
For the first couple of circular startups, SMO will offer a 50% discount on the original price of €600
Questions? Shoot an email to Jeroen Veenenbos (firstname.lastname@example.org)