EW/Saxion Entrepreneurs Award
On the night of Thursday June 9, the attractive Bergkerk in Deventer will be dominated by the EW/Saxion Entrepreneurs Award. During this evening you will get to know which student-entrepreneur(s) will be taking home with a starting capital of no less than €5.000,- and one year of expert supervision by EW Facility Services.
What else to expect this evening?
– Presentation by Chazia Mourali
– Looking back on the journey previous to the EW/Saxion Entrepreneurs Award 2016
– Ineke van Oldeniel, member of the Executive Board – Saxion
– Launch of the anniversary edition Tip / Top Magazine, including the disclosure of the Top50 Saxion most successful spin-offs
– Pitches from all six finalists
– Intermezzo by Erik Wierstra, lecturer in Entrepreneurship & Family Business.
– Presentation of the enactus Saxion Social Enterprize worth € 2.500, – for the most social entrepreneurial idea.
– Music & Drinks
Register for the finale here (free entry).
For more information, visit the Saxion Website.