DutchCE is looking for the Student Board 2016-2017!
Do you want to make a real impact where entrepreneurship, research and education meet and contribute to a thriving entrepreneurship ecosystem in the Netherlands? Apply for the DutchCE Student Board now!
DutchCE Student Board will consist of 4-6 students. The Board has the unique opportunity to shape the mission, vision and activities of the Board.
We are looking to fill the following positions: President, Secretary, Treasurer, Head Marketing and Communication, Head Events and Activities. Both full time (5 days p/w) and part time (2 days p/w) positions are available.
What we ask
- Minimum 12 hours per week (preference for 20 hours per week or full time);
- To work from our offices in the Hague or Rotterdam one day a week;
- A clear idea of the impact you want to make;
- The ability to work independently;
- An excellent academic track record and/or demonstrated interest in entrepreneurship/research/innovation.
What’s in it for you
A year in the DutchCE Student Board allows you to develop your analytical and entrepreneurial skills and make a real impact:
- Develop your management and leadership qualities through training and coaching sessions;
- Access to a unique network consisting of the top of the public and private sector in the Netherlands;
- Collaborate with entrepreneurship centres and their students;
- Explore the academic side of entrepreneurship;
- Be part of the organisation of the biggest entrepreneurship week of the year (GEW);
- Unique career opportunities;
- Financial compensation.
Interested? Send your CV and motivation for the preferred position to Denise van Blitterswijk: firstname.lastname@example.org